Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hello World!

My name is Kai, and I'm a Program Manager on the Office Developer Platform team at Microsoft. I'm creating this blog because I want to share the great secret that is the Office 365 API. This is a new powerful REST-based API with client libraries that allow you to consume SharePoint, Exchange and Azure Active Directory data in a single API.

Here are some things you can do with the Office 365 API:

- Request authorization from end-users to provide access to their mail, contacts, calendars and files to your app
- Create, organize and move files
- Access emails, folders and attachments
- Update calendar groups, calendars and appointments
- Create new contacts

This is a useful resource: dev.office.com, the official site for developing on Office. You can download tools, follow step-by-step tutorials and browse reference documentation.

---

All information on this blog are my own views and do not represent that of Microsoft. If there's anything inaccurate, please get in touch with me. You can leave a comment on any of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment